Profession: Corporate Executive
Action: wears a thong every Friday
120 miles per hour was the speed Ben Dover was traveling. He was on his way home from work. This was what he would do every Friday because he knew his wife would be at her book club meeting. Currently they were reading Twilight, he didn’t get it, seemed that all of the female population was in love with vampires. He had two teenage children, one boy and one girl but he knew they would be over their friends house are out. Every Friday he would hurry home from a long day at work, to have some privacy for himself.
The car came to a stop when the light turned red; his fingers drummed the steering wheel. It always paid that he held the corporate Executive position of his company. Once the clock hit 4pm he was out there. The light changed to green allowing him to journey home.
Fifteen minutes later, he was pulling into the driveway of his 2 story home. He parked and jumped out of his car with his briefcase in hand. He seemed to be running to his door, as he was pulling his key from his pocket, he heard his name being called. He turned around only to be greeted by Sally his 77 year old neighbor. He felt guilty because right now he wanted to smack this old lady.
“Hello Ms Davis, how have you been?” Ben asked with a smile, fakes as though it was she didn’t seem to notice.
“Ive been feeling as any old woman would feel, the arthritis in my hand as been bothering me…..,”
“He blocked out everything she said after that, he didn’t give a rats ass.
“Well Ms Davis, I wouldn’t even say you’re old, you don’t look a day over 50.” It pained him to say this.
“Oh, don’t make me blush, I’ma let you go on you way.”
By the time she said go he was already in his house. He dropped his suitcase on the ground. He ran to his room taking his clothes of as he went, till all he was left in was a leopard thing. This was something his wife of 18 years didn’t know about him, he loved woman’s underwear so much, especially thongs. He made sure to wear them every Friday.
He put one of his CDs in the radio hitting play. The Thong song came blaring through the speaker. Every Friday this part of his ritual, he would dance to the thong song.
“That thong, thong thong thong thong,” he was singing.
As the song almost reached its climax he began to get more into it. Now he was on his knees, his hand clenching his wife pinks brush as his mouth, as though he was holding a microphone. He heard the sound of something falling. He turned around to be met with the wide eyes of his wife and kids.
“What the fuck dude, what kind of gay shit is this,” shouted his son as he ran to his own room followed by the daughter who was speechless.
His wife Laura just stood there she didn’t even seem surprised.
“Honey I can explain” Ben said as he got up from the floor.
Laura put her hand in the hair stopping him from saying anymore.
“ I had suspected as much that this was going on put to see you in action, omg I don’t know what to say, just all I want you to do Is explain this to me why you are doing this.”
“Well it all started back a few years before we met. An ex girlfriend of mine dared me to wear a thong every Friday for a month. Of course at first I was against it but once I put it on, I liked it, I like the way it cupped me perfectly,” Ben dropped his head after finishing all of that, “I understand if you want a divorce.”
“I’m not going to divorce you Ben, I made a promise that I would stick with you to the end, for the good or the bad.”
“What about the kids?” Ben asked
“We’ll do this together” she replied. And with that Ben felt as though a weight had been lifted.