Things I am afraid of:
• Death
• Losing my family
• Growing old
Things that make me angry:
• Not getting my way
• Being proven wrong
Things I wish had never been said:
• “I hate you”
Things to die for
• I don’t think there is anything I would die for
Things which have change me
• Being apart of the Musical
• Doing blood drives
Favorite books
• The Twilight saga
• Vampire Diaries
• Night
• Maus
• Romantic books with vampires or just humans.
Favorite genre of music
• Dancehall
• Reggae
• Soca
• R&B
• Rock
My heroes
• My sister
• Obama
• My mother
Favorite actors
• Robert Paterson
•Heath Ledger
Favorite actress
• Jennifer Aniston
• Kristen Stuart
Favorite dishes
• Ackee and salt fish
• Stew peas
• Spaghetti and meatballs
Countries I would like to visit
• Britain
• Italy
• France
• Germany
• Ireland
Favorite movies
• Twilight
• Titanic
• White Chicks
Favorite TV shows
• One Tree Hill
• Real world
• Supernatural
• Clean house
• Smallville
Favorite songs
• Yesterday
• Unbreak my heart
• Crush
• Lips of an angel
• Killing me softly
Things I hate to do
• Cook
• clean (I know I am never going to become a good house wife)
Things I love to do
• I love to sing,
• read,
• write
• act
Favorite things to wear
• dresses
• leggings
Favorite juice
• guava,
• cucumber
• peach
Favorite subjects
• English
• Global history
What I see
• The computer
• Words
• Mug
• Printer
My everyday emotions
• Calm
• Anger
• Sad
What I can feel
• The warmth of my blanket
• The heat coming from my hot chocolate
What I hear
• My mom taking on her phone
• The television in the living room
• The television in my grandfather’s room
Meals I ate today
• Egg and bacon
• Barbecue and fried chicken with curry goat and rice and peas
Hottest men on earth
• John Cena
• David Beckham
• Taylor Lautner
Most beautiful women
• Rihanna
• My sister
• Megan fox
• Tyra
Parishes in Jamaica
• St Andrew
• St Thomas
• St Elizabeth
States in America
• New York
• Colorado
• Pennsylvania
• North Dakota
Jamaican dances
• Nuh linga
• Rock a way
• Angel
• Jiggy jiggy
• Raging bull
My accessories
• Shoes
• Bracelets
• Necklace
• Handbag
Styles I wear my hair in
• Ponytail
• With my hair out
• Cornrows
• Braids
Things I do at church
• Worship the lord
• Clap my hands
• Stomp my feet
• Socialize
Things I do at blood drives
• Make bags
• Serve food at canteen
• Make sure donor is okay if not call assistance
• Help with registration
What I want to be
• A psychologist
• Phlebotomist
• Doctor