Sunday, November 29, 2009

Journal 2 Changing your life

Journal 2a
It was sunny like any other day here in Jamaica. I was visiting my Grandmother who lives in the country. I would always have fun on the farm as much fun a 10 year old can have. I would ride the donkeys up the hill with my uncle there to make sure I was okay and help plant things. Country down Jamaica and America are totally different. There was no bathroom inside the house it was outside. It was like one of those bathroom booths you’ll find outside, I hated it. You had to bathe outside with a bucket. At night you had to carry a flash light because there were no light posts and you could step in cow dodo. On day I was walking a friend home that lived down there. When she got inside I waved to her goodbye. Her dog saw me and started running after me. I was running and screaming help. The owner called the dog back and it left. My mother had woken to me screaming and because I woke her up she began chasing me to.

Journal 2b
Mike lived in England he was a known thief. One day he decided to steal something’s form Mr. Baker’s farm. It was very dark outside, he couldn’t see anything. As he was walking he slid and fell in something by the smell he knew it was cow dodo. He got up and went in the house since the owner wasn’t there and began looking for the bathroom. After 10minutes of searching he realized there was none. He went outside and found a hose and started to spray himself and decided to used dish washing liquid to wash the stink off of him because he couldn’t find bathing soap. As he sprayed himself he heard a snarl, he knew that was a bad sign, he turned around only to be met with Mr. bakers bull dog. He imedialtely droped the hose and began to ran, then jumped over a fence losing the dog but surprisingly kept running. His mother was waiting for him in the car she was his accomplice a 50 something old women. Seeing that he didn’t bring back anything only his stink self she started chasing him with her cane.